Sales Account Executive
We are looking for motivated people, with great attitudes focused on generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales. Our Account Executives recommend new products and services to sell copiers, printers, and maintenance plans to businesses in Northeast Ohio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain prospective customers by utilizing a variety of marketing and prospecting techniques and strategies.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products to customers based on their needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Provide customers with product samples, information, brochures.
- Estimate or quotes prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with customers after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Occasionally assists with the delivery of new copiers and printers to customer offices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Communication– This job requires you to be comfortable with cold-calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients on a daily basis.
- Time Management– Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently with a value put on that time. Concentration of his/her efforts on the more important priorities and getting more done in less time than others. Can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Work Quality– Work quality that consistently achieves desired outcomes with a minimum of avoidable errors and problems
- Organizing– Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
Education and/or Experiences: Some College Courses; Over 4 years, up to and including 6 years.
Computer Skills: Yes
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Competitive Salary (base salary + commissions)
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay